In these conditions of sale:
Products are sold under the express understanding that:
1. Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. Any customers contacting in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting with the company on a business to business basis.
2. The customer is fully made aware of the conditions of sale for our goods. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate
3. The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 14 days. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within a reasonable time after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price, less the expense of return haulage if arranged by the company. Should it be deemed that the product is unfit for purpose the return haulage charge will be refunded to the customer.
4. All prices quoted by the company for the sale of any products are delivered with the exception of any additional zone costs.
5. Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card at the time of ordering.
6. Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
7. All products (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the product from whatever cause arising therefore we advise that the goods are checked upon receipt and signed for as damaged if there are any visible problems.
8. The customer is fully responsible for any installation of the products they purchase, the company is in no way responsible for any installation defects whether prior during or after installation.
9. The company cannot be held responsible for misuse of the product.
10. The company cannot be held responsible for any colour change of the product. The materials supplied are from natural sources which may contain colour variation and it is the customers responsibility to account for this during installation. We offer standard and UV stable resins and it is the customer responsibility to ensure the correct materials are mixed with the appropriate resins.
1. The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
2. Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company’s vehicles to the place of delivery.
3. The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
4. If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customers’ responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 12.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the products off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
1. The customer has the right to cancel any order. However any cancellation must be made prior to dispatch, this means if the product is ordered before 12.00 pm this must be cancelled by 4pm on the same day. Cancellations after 4pm may incur delivery charges for return of the order.
2. Cancellations should be made by telephoning Tel 01484 400 855 between the hours of 9.00 and 5.00pm
3. Customers may return the goods at their own expense to the aforementioned address within 7 working days from the day following the day of delivery, or we will collect the goods and charge you the cost of return which will depend on location. Goods must be securely packaged and returned to the company in a resalable condition, as many products are dried, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the products are packed in a way that ensures the items are returned in the same condition as received. Products will be inspected on arrival and any faulty products will be deducted from the refund issued.
4. Returned loads if cancelled en route will incur a return delivery charge dependant upon location, this will be deducted from any refund due.
5. Where a delivery cannot made on the due date due to access issues or unforeseen circumstances we will attempt a re-delivery at your request, this may incur a charge depending on location which must be paid before re-delivery is attempted. If you have any queries relating to this or any other issue please call us on 01484 400 855.
6. This does not affect your statutory rights
1. Any order amendments must be made before goods are dispatched; dispatch may be up to two working days prior to delivery. We are unable to amend orders after dispatch.
2. The company reserves the right to cancel any order placed. Any such orders will be refunded as soon as practically possible. An email will be sent confirming any such cancellation to the email address supplied when the order was placed.
1. The customer will at all times be responsible for the security and insurance of their purchase.
2. The customer will comply with all requirements of Health & Safety Legislation
3. Delivery will be made on a kerb side delivery basis and will be the customer’s responsibility to move the product from the place of delivery to the area of requirement.
4. The company accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused to persons or equipment whilst on company premises.
Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturday and Sundays and bank holidays.
These conditions and any contract or variation are governed by the law of England. Any disputes arising from these conditions or any contract or variation entered into by the company with the customer which cannot be settled in the ordinary course of business shall be referred to a single arbitrator in accordance with the arbitration act 1950 or any modification thereof for the time being in force.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The Company will offer quotes for materials on request however cannot except responsibility if the materials quoted do not cover the area that the customer has requested. It is the customer responsibility to order the correct amount of goods for installation as some products vary in size and coverage depending on how the products are applied and which form of surface they are applied to.
Nous travaillons avec les gars de The Resin Mill depuis un certain temps maintenant, et nous les avons toujours trouvés à notre écoute et de bon conseil. Ils ont toujours du stock disponible et ils donneront leur maximum pour vous aider.Mark Oakwell (Oakwell Paving)
Le personnel de The Resin Mill assure un excellent service client et le résultat final une fois le produit installé est toujours fantastique. Je suis toujours satisfaite du résultat.Katie Rushworth (ITV’s Love Your Garden)
The Resin Mill est le seul fournisseur que je peux contacter avant 17h et obtenir une livraison sur site le lendemain avant 10h.Nick Turner (Turnabout Landscapes)